Would you like to submit an article to Flight School? We've included some helpful tips below, and dont' forget to include your photos and/or videos!
- Grab the reader's attention.
- Provide necessary background information on your topic.
- What are your main points?
- Discuss the main points from your introduction.
- Provide supporting details for each point.
- Proof read your writing! Did you overlook anything?
- Restate your main topic (thesis)
- Let the reader know your article is coming to a close
- Closing remarks and/or resolution
- Please make sure your photos and/or videos are concise, and not blurry or shaky.
- Please do not submit unfinished articles.
- Please do not submit just pictures or videos with no supporting content.
- Please do not include any profanity in your article.
Submissions can be made to email@example.com. Please make sure and proofread for any grammatical or spelling errors, and allow a few days for us to review your article. We look forward to hearing from you!
-AMA Education Team